Commemorative medals from points of interest in CZ
coinage 157

Radhošť hill

GPS: 49.54389, 18.21472
QR kód obsahuje souřadnice místa pro snadné použití ve vašem mobilu.

Mountain seat Pustevny is named after the hermits who lived here until 1874. Dominating their wooden houses built in traditional style by Slovak architect Dusan Jurkovic. Following the ridge road to the west to the summit Radhošt (1129 m) passing the statue of pagan god Radegast (do not repleace it with the beer) :-) from 1931. At the top of the Radhost is Chapel buildi in 1898 and the sculpture of St. Cyril and St. Methodius from 1905. From the top of Radhošt hill are beautiful views of the surrounding area.