Commemorative medals from points of interest in CZ
coinage 003CHR

GRAD Pag Crkva Marijinog Uznesenja

QR kód obsahuje souřadnice místa pro snadné použití ve vašem mobilu.

the town of Pag was built from 1443 to 1474 in its current place. Until that time, Pag residents had lived in the Old Town, an archeological site today. In 1244, King Bela IV granted Pag the Free Kingdom Town status, and in the 16th century, Pag got its own town statute. The town of Pag was created by traditional medieval architecture, with a central square and four streets dividing the town into four parts. In the early 20th century, the town of Pag expanded outside its walls, and new parts of the town emerged when tourism began to flourish in 1960’s: Prosika, Vodice, Blato, Murvica, Bašaca, Sv. Jelena and Bošana